Friday, January 27, 2012

Fun Stuff at Disney

When I visit Walt Disney World, I see and do things I just don't see and do anywhere else. Here's some of the things I saw and did this week:

This electric power transmission pole is on I-4 just outside Disney property, on the way to Tampa. Are we in Mouse Central or what?


I look at this teapot every time I go to EPCOT. It's in The Tea Caddy in the United Kingdom Pavilion, along with some other Alice In Wonderland tea items. I want it, but I'm not sure I want it enough to make room for it in My Way. I have a tea pot already, so I'd have to replace that one with this one. I'm just not sure I want to commit to ONLY having this Alice teapot and I only have room for one. So I just visit it every time I go.


Spaceship Earth is the ride inside the iconic sphere at the entrance of EPCOT and it's an educational and fun ride. It's been upgraded to include interactive elements and this picture is supposedly me in the future exploring the undersea world of Earth. You'll notice my exploring partner has no head. That's because I generally go to WDW by myself and end up riding the rides by myself. Don't feel bad for me. I do this by choice and enjoy my own company. I always talk to myself and sometimes it's the only intelligent conversation I have all day.

Wonder what I'll see and do next month...

2 comments:

  1. What fun! We have never been to Florida but it is on our bucket list.

    Mike and Dee
    gonerving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's easier on your own. No worrying about someone else's needs.

    ReplyDelete