Thursday, December 12, 2013

New RV

Although I loved my 1998 Pleasure Way Excel RL and lived in it full-time for over three years, I finally bit the bullet this year and traded it in for a brand new RV. I now am the proud owner of a 2013 Pleasure Way Plateau TS and I love it. The old RV, named My Way, was like my first apartment after college. I wasn't overly concerned when putting pictures up on the walls or cramming things into various nooks and crannies to keep them handy. This new one, and I admit I haven't come up with a name for her yet, is like a contemporary urban loft. I like to keep things stowed away so it stays nice and neat inside. It's sleek, shiny, and so much more updated (naturally) than the old gal. I love it even more than I thought I would. Over the next few weeks, I'd like to introduce her to you via this blog. I hope you'll see why I just love living full time in my RV.

1 comment: