Saturday, September 25, 2010

Honey, I'm ho-ome!


Wow, it's been, like, a gazillion years since I've posted here. Okay, so it's only been six months. Still, it seems like I've fallen off the face of the earth when I've actually just been enjoying life. I started this blog to serve as more of a diary for myself, but soon realized others may read it. That kinda cramped my style since I also realized nobody gives a rat's ass what I do on a daily basis and frankly, I don't necessarily want others knowing what I'm doing. I'm on Twitter and Facebook and feel the same way about those social media outlets.

At any rate, I would like to keep track of some things I do and this seems to be the best way to do it. Yeah, I could just keep a private online diary, but this blog seems to nag at me more than a Word document would (or a Pages document, since I'm an Apple girl). Even if no one else reads this blog, just knowing someone might read it is enough to keep me thinking about it. So here I am: I'm back. Can't promise I'll be all that regular about posting, but we'll see what happens.

1 comment: