Thursday, March 11, 2010

TV Table/Clothes Hamper


The TV tray table that I rescued from the trash at my old apartment and used for a TV stand in My Way has been replaced. It had been getting wobblier and it was a pain to fold up and stow every time I wanted to move the van. I had been trying to find the right setup to replace it when I was in Walmart the other day and saw a clothes hamper that seemed like it would fit the bill. It's lightweight, it's color matches the rest of my decor, it's big enough to hold the TV, and it stays right in place when I pack up and drive away. I still have to stow the TV, but I just put that on the bed and cover it with a pillow. Now that I have a real hamper for my dirty clothes, the passenger side footwell is freed up for my inflatable kayak.

The blue roll in the background is my Travasak sleep system rolled up for the day. And yes, that's an ashtray in front of the TV. It's vintage Anholt melmac.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the vintage ashtray is just a decor touch and not used in such a tight space. cough, cough.

    Signed,
    An ex-smoker (15 months)

    ReplyDelete